Daisypath Anniversary tickers

design

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving w/ the Tukuafu's.....

Peni and I have always spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family since we've been married. It's not that I'm being greedy. ;) I'm grateful for his family. TRULY! His family live out of state and both of our work schedules usually don't allow us to travel at this time of the year.

This year we decided with Jenn and Duke (Peni's oldest brother) that we should switch things up and have our first Thanksgiving with the Tukuafu's. Jenn and I kept bugging the inlaws to come out for Thanksgiving. His Parents and siblings all live in Kali, so we wernt sure if they would make it. Especially with the slick roads. Good thing the weather allowed for them to come. Woohoo! Snow, Snow GO AWAY!

My Mom ALWAYS cooked her famous homemade stuffing and turkey, so this was my first year to cook a turkey.  Was it hard? NOT EVEN! The easiest thing ever. Mom taught me to make her stuffing and now I'm good to go. Okay, I wont take all the credit. She mixed my stuffing and stuffed it. All I had to do was stick it in the oven. hahahaha! But HEY...3 days later I made the stuffing and stuffed a turkey for Monday Night dinner w/ my family. Give me credit for that! hahaha  Homemade stuffing sure does beat Stove Top stuffing! Everything else I could handle on my own. :)

Since Jenn and I decided to host Thanksgiving this year, we were both the Chefs. I'm sure everyone enjoyed the grub, cause I seen 2nd, and third rounds. hahaha! Vasi and I even made pancakes in the morning and everyone went for Thanksgiving leftovers! haha! I enjoyed the menu and the variety.



It was nice having the Tukuafu's over for Thanksgiving. The kids enjoyed every minute. Anela was stuck to her auntie Ise. Fanga was excited for a late game night sleep over with his cousins and BenG had many cousins to play with. It was also Peni's 31st Birthday on Thanksgiving, so he was lucky we had a big feast for him. hahaha! Peni was telling everyone he was turning 30. Thanks Mia for making him realize he's 1 year older than he thinks he is. Hahahhaha!

THANKSGIVING 2010

















               Thanks for a memorable Thanksgiving Tukuafu's.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like yall had a good thanksgiving with the Tukuafu's! Fun...glad yall had some quality time together! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice, you are so great :) I love Thanksgiving, so much fun, and with family, even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure did have a great dayyyy(: Even though it was one of those 1 day trips -__- I still had fun!(: Love&Miss you guysss! Hope we come down for xmas ^__^ .. well, when my parents go on vacation ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, it was me. 2nd & 3rds were DELISH! You were the hostess with the mostess girl! We know how to throw a PARTY! Loves!

    ReplyDelete