Daisypath Anniversary tickers

design

Monday, November 22, 2010

Remembering my Father Siosaia Naeata

I can't believe today marks the 13th year my father passed away. It seems just like yesterday that I was in 11th grade and being with my father when he took his last breath. He's left so many memories. Memories I will ALWAYS cherish.


I Remember when......

  • He would attempt to braid my hair when Mom was out of town w/ her Father who was getting a pacemaker.
  • He taught me my times tables.
  • He would always take me to the store for his favorite choc. donuts and Mountain Dew.
  • He taught me to mowe the lawn, pull weeds, plant flowers...Iate. haha
  • He would pick me up from school every Thursdays to go Iate with him.
  • He would work long hours right before the Holidays
  • He would take Mom and us kids for a drive every Friday. Cant forget the Happy Meals. I always wanted it for the toys. haha! What kid doesn't? hahaha
  • He would give us $100.00 every christmas
  • He would buy us whatever we wanted. Brats I tell you!
  • He would work long hours to take us on vacations...Disneyland, Hawaii, many trips to California and to Tonga
Daddy has many girls, but I'm truly his little girl. :) hahaha! Don't hate sistahs! :) He always had my back and when I wanted it..I GOT IT! hahahahha!

So grateful for the great Plan of Salvation. We will be with our loved ones again. I can picture my Baby Saia sitting on his Grandpas lap. :) MISS and LOVE YOU DADDY!


3 comments:

  1. aww .. LOVE BUTTONNN!!! <333 forever daddys baby girl!(: Loveee ittt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Sooo much better than mines! I've gotten lazy in the blogging world so most of my posts are short. Gotta get back into the blogging world. And yes...you were Daddy's little "Iate" girl...I was his Princes...lol. Love ya sis and I'm sure baby Saia is lovin' being with his Grandpa Saia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL@ Iate Girl....hahahha! He even took your candy and gave it to me. hahahahha! Jokes! Thanks sis! I'm still tryn' to learn this blog...Changing and adding things.

    ReplyDelete