Daisypath Anniversary tickers

design

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ENDLESS BLESSINGS..........

What we thought would be the worst Christmas for the kids turned out to be one of the BEST! Our family has truly been blessed in so many ways this last month. When Peni was in the hospital in November my sister-in-law Kuulei who lives in Australia had called and gave me a confirmation #(if that's what it's called) for money she wired to buy her Primary books for 2011. She also told us she sent us some money. Tears filled my eyes when I found out how much it was. The Lord does watch over us.  Let's just say she sent enough to cover our December Mortgage payment. :)  A big plus because we were still waiting for Peni's work disability benefits to kick in at the time. Thank You Kuulei and Sefo for the LOVE and SUPPORT.

That's only the beginning.....After Thanksgiving my sister-in-law Jenn told me to not worry about Christmas. I was thinking she was talking about dinner. She started asking me what the kids asked Santa for and what they liked. I didn't know what she was up to until she text me one day and asked if she could have the kids list for Santa. There was NO WAY I was going to give her the kids list. She's already done so much for our family I told her to to relax and not worry about it. After telling her over and over to please not play Mrs. Clause, she explained that her family always do service this time of the year. After repeatedly telling her that we are fine and that she didn't have to worry about it. Jenn would not give it up!

Not only did Jenn, her siblings and parents bring presents and stockings for our family, some company(real estate-I think?) heard about what they were doing and wanted to help. Jenn kept trying to get a list from us, but I refused. I told her that whatever her family and them peeps decide to give we would be be grateful. Our kids have been taught to appreciate what we have. Peni and I have also told them to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and that Santa has a lot of kids to visit.

It was the Monday before Christmas when Jenn, her family and friends delivered the presents. We were told it was a lot, so we decided to drop the kids off at my sisters house. I was emotional watching them bring all the presents in. I've never seen so many gifts for one household. They went all out! We don't ever go all out like they did for Christmas. They made me the most BEAUTIFUL family scrap book. It's the nicest scrapbook I've ever seen. They even have the kids names and their own pages. Baby Saia even has his own page. :( Times like this when I miss him even more. It was nice to chit-chat w/ Jenn and her family. THEY ROCK! Thanks JENN!

Yes, it goes on....We had Family Home Evening with my side of the family. It was short and sweet! Emotions running again....The love my Mom has for our little family. This FHE was a surprise for our little family. It was planned out and we never knew. My Mom didn't like the fact that Peni was going to ask the DR on his next appointment if he could get back to work on light duty until he was fully recovered. So... My Mother had asked a few of her siblings if they wanted to help, she's putting some $ together so Peni didn't have to worry about getting back to work too quick. My siblings all took a part of this and I'm grateful for for their endless Love and Support. During FHE my Mom said this is a surprise FHE for the Tukuafu Family. They handed us an envelope. Wow! Was kind of hard to accept knowing that it was Christmas and these are hard times.  After talking with my Mom and those that helped I felt Loved and not like I was being a burden. Thank you Mom and EVERYONE who took part in this! This gets us through 2 more months!

Nope...Not finished! The Wednesday before XMAS was Peni's follow up appointment w/ the Neurologist, so I rushed home from work so we could go. I walk in the front door and see large bags of presents and a girls Electric Car. Peni told me two Caucasian ladies had just dropped it off not to long before I walked in. When he asked how we can get a hold of them they said they wanted to remain anonymous. I know it's my work. Just a few things gave it away. Plus....Peni remembers what they were wearing and that's exactly what my employees were wearing that day. :)  THANKS UPS FAMILY. ;) I also worked Christmas eve, so when I got to work there was an envelope in my desk that said TUKUAFU FAMILY. I didn't open it until I got home, but was in tears AGAIN.(Yes, I'm a crybaby) More bills we can pay. We've been blessed with the best Family and Friends. There truly is a lot of great people out there who CARE!

I know the Lord watches over us. ENDLESS BLESSINGS.........

Our kids always get to open 1 gift on XMAS EVE



We got a Wii :)




Christmas 2010









Sooo Cute!




The cutest doll ever!


























Thanks for the Wii Fit Jenn! Now I can burn burn burn! :)















Anela's pile........



Nephew Malakai Penitani

She Loves her new set....


Thanks for the apron Grandma...Now I can help Mom in the kitchen

Wii

Soo Funny and Fun!

Anela woke Peni and I up on Christmas and said.."Mommy, we were good this year cause Santa brought lots of presents."......Sure Anela. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. OMG that is sooo sweet!! You guys were truly blessed, and the Lord really knows what we're all going through. You guys are so blessed, and I'm sure it's because you would do it for someone in need if you could! I love hearing stories like this, sooo inspiring~ I'm glad this was the best Christmas yet for ya'll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys went through so much this year so I'm glad yall had a good Christmas! Your family deserved all the "gifts" and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *tears*tears*!!! Thanks for sharing and letting us be a part of this! You are an inspiring woman and an awsome example! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! :'''') i loooove! im soo glad the kids had a great
    xmas(: sure do miss them love yu inga&the family. you guys do deserve such a wonderful blessing ^_^ mucho love from the West Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I stubbled across your site...since I'm in search of trying to make a blogg this year...I don't know what your family is going through right now..but I do know that my testimony in humanity has been strengthen by reading your post. If you don't mind I'd love to follow your blogg. Thanks for sharing your countless blessings....your one faithful woman INGA!!

    Much Love from Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone! Hi Monica...No problem girl! It's been a min since I've seen u2! Tell your hubby Hola for us. Loves!

    ReplyDelete