Daisypath Anniversary tickers

design

Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Angel's headstone

Four months ago our youngest child Siosaia Tevita Tukuafu passed away. I can't believe it's already been 4 months. Seems like yesterday that I was holding him in my arms. I was sitting in his room the other day and pulled his laundry basket out of the closet. I pulled out one of the blankets from his basket and held it close to my face. Remembering how he smelled, how soft his skin was and his eyes.

Last Thursday we got a call from the guy working on my sons headstone saying it's done and should be up that same day. We went up only to find the base granite up and was told that it would be up for sure on Friday. We went on on Friday and found his headstone in place.The only thing that we are waiting on is his picture which will go right under his name.
Thursday 12/09/10

BenG Bear

Our Angel's Headstone

Visiting little brother














LOVE AND MISS YOU BABY

6 comments:

  1. OMGGGG =") ITS BEAUTIFULLL!! LOOOVVEEE YOUUU BABYYY! TIL WE MEET AGAIN DEAR ONEEEE! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!! I have never seen one like that before. How creative and perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went up to the cemitary to take flowers up to Dad for his Birthday and also snow globes for baby Saia and Dad. Looove his stone and we miss him dearly too! You are a strong woman sis and I know your son is watching over you and your lil' family! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! So perfect for him! And just tell Anela that Santa looks kind of like Aunty Jenn.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the headstone! So adorable and made me cry! Loves :)

    ReplyDelete