Daisypath Anniversary tickers

design

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkins......

My little munchkins decided they wanted to paint their pumpkins for their baby brother Saia, Grandpa Saia(my Dad) and Great Grandpa Mapa(My Grandfather).
 Who Paints pumpkins at the cemetery?
                                                     We do! Feel a lot closer to baby Saia
                                                BenG working on Baby Saia's pumpkin
                                                 Fanga painting a pumpkin for Grandpa Saia
                                      Anela being so serious w/ Grandpa Mapa's pumpkin...ha!
 Hey! Don't mix green with red..ha!

The kids had a great time painting pumpkins. In fact, they started naming everyone else in the cemetery that we forgot to get a pumpkin for. My kids are still young and I want them to always remember their little brother. Fanga goes to school a block away from the cemetery so after dropping him off or picking him up we stop by the cemetery. I want to be able to close my eyes years from now and be able to remember my sons face, smell and features. I want the same for my kids. They have memories with him and I want them to ALWAYS remember the time they spent with their younger brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment